How much do you know about clowns?
This quiz will find out! Select one answer for each of the five questions by
clicking on the little circle before your answer. When you are done, click the
"Check my answers" button toward the bottom. Keep trying till you get 10
out of 10 correct.
Got ya stumped, eh? Hit the
"Cheat" button to reveal the correct answers.
1. The makeup a clown wears is also called:
2. Who is considered the "Father" of modern clowns?
3. P.T. Barnum once said, "Clowns are the ______ on which circuses are hung."
4. What was the name of the clown on the Howdy Doodie show?
5. Who performed as the character named Weary Willy?
6. Which clown's image appeared on a United States postage stamp?
7. The word "auguste" comes from the German word meaning what?
8. Bozo is classified as what type of clown?
9. For fifty years, Ringling Brothers billed the great clown Felix Adler as:
10. Red Skelton, besides being a great clown, was also an accomplished:
to Ring Three Activity Page